Join Us In Improving Health & Changing Lives
Strive Clinic is currently recruiting a dynamic team of administrative and clinical staff to create a comprehensive, interdisciplinary team of rehabilitation professionals.
Do you enjoy working with a dynamic team of healthcare professionals?
Are you passionate about developing unique evidence-based clinical programmes and providing patient-centric care?
Are you focused on enabling people in your care to achieve optimal clinical outcomes?
...then we would like to hear from you!
For role descriptions and to apply online just click on the open positions below...
The following professionals (early career and senior) will be recruited to lead the way in outpatient rehabilitation care in Ireland:
Expressions of interest are welcome.
Full-time, part-time and flexi-time positions will be considered.
Recruitment is open for the positions noted above.
A panel will be created for further positions that will become available over the next 18 months in Galway, Donegal and other parts of Ireland.
- Physiotherapist with special interest in Oncology
- Physiotherapist with special interest in Pelvic Rehabilitation
- Speech & Language Therapist with special interest in Oncology
- Lymphoedema Therapist
- Occupational Therapist with special interest in Oncology
- Dietitian with special interest in Oncology
- Psychologist (Clinical/Counselling) with special interest in Oncology
- Psychologist (Clinical/Counselling)
- Educational Psychologist
- Psychosexual Counsellor
- Oncology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Nurse Continence Advisor
- Practice Nurse - recruitment now closed
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Smoking Cessation Counsellor
- Vocational Counsellor
- Social Worker
- Medical Receptionist - recruitment now closed
- Medical Secretary - recruitment now closed
- Clinic Manager - recruitment now closed
- Telehealth Manager